Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My new cooking blog!

This is a new blog and I'm really excited to start it.  I hope I can keep it going.  I've found a ton of great recipes on Pinterest and a few recipe sites.  I try them and then forget which ones I've made and if my family liked it.  I'm going to attempt to keep track of the things I make and then share them.  However, my main purpose for creating this blog is for myself.  I've got to have a way to keep track.  A common question at dinner time is "have we had this before?" and the answer is usually "no".  There are just too many good recipes out there. I almost want to take a cooking class, but who has the money or time for that??  I've learned that I actually really like to cook!  That's a new discovery and hopefully a welcome one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment