Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crock Pot Creamy Chicken

I give this 4 stars for my family, maybe even 5.
Not because of the wonderful  flavor, but because everyone likes it and will eat it!
The chicken really is so tender.  Next time I'll have to find something else to
serve with it to liven up that plate.  Pretty dull looking that's for sure.
Ingredients

Chicken Breast (about 1 1/2 lbs)
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup Chicken Broth
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix the cream of chicken, broth, and salt & pepper in the crock pot. Add chicken breasts (I cut mine into small pieces usually, but they could go in whole) and cover with the sauce. Cook on low for 6-8 hrs or high for 4 hrs.

This chicken turns out so moist and just falls apart. I use the left over soup/broth mix as a gravy and serve it over either mashed potatoes or rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment